IES is a Full Service Facility Solutions
Mechanical Contractor with LEEDTM
Energy Star Certification
We are uniquely qualified to perform LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design), Energy Star building Certification and building systems efficiency enhancement projects.
|Our Design Team is experienced in energy management projects, performance contracting projects for the health care, commercial, institutional and industrial facilities. IES Team is skilled in performing comprehensive building audits, developing energy saving options, energy conservation measures implementation, LEED and Energy Star building Certifications, building systems efficiency enhancement, different systems life cycle cost analysis and upgrade of existing facilities while maintaining the facility’s operation. We are currently conducting numerous initial feasibility studies and complex fully engineered detailed energy audits.|
Following are just some of our accomplishments:
- Experience in obtaining LEED certifications;
- Experience in obtaining Energy Star Building certifications;
- IES was recognized by the United States Senate for our achievements in energy conservation and named 2004 ENERGY PARTNER of the year. Certificate of Commendation was signed by Dianne Feinstein;
- Experience in Solid Waste Management systems design and performance evaluation;
- Experience in Lighting system technologies;
- IES’ Facility Solution Department has completed and has forty-eight (48) various energy efficiency and building performance enhancement projects under construction. These projects cover over 7,000,000 sq.ft of commercial, institutional and industrial facilities.
These projects resulted in:
Over $2,130,000 in energy costs saved annually;
Average building operational savings (utility & operational costs) are more than $0.34/sq,ft.
IES’ Facility Solution Department projects have resulted in the following environmental emission savings of:
19,538,796 Lbs/yr of SO2;
26,643,81 Lbs/yr of NOx;
17,625,542 Lbs/yr of CO2;
This is an equivalent of:
5,149 acres of trees planted (CO2);
2,516 cars removed form the road (CO2);
1,614,776 gallons of gasoline saved each year.
- Engineering tools for design and construction activities utilized by our design Team:
- HAP (Carrier Hourly Analysis Program) v.4.31;
Steady State Bin Data Analysis (ASHRAE methodology);
Aircuity™ equipment for IAQ tests and certifications;
Various building systems and equipment efficiency analyzers by Trane, McQuay, Steril-Aire, York, Carrier, Taco, Honeywell, etc.
COMcheck software approved by Federal Government and IRS as a tool for the projects under Federal Energy Policy Act of 2005;
Various tools and software by TABB (Testing, Adjusting and Balancing Bureau), SMACNA, ASHRAE.
IES Team Members hold the following relevant Professional Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM);
Certified Demand-Side Managers (CDSM);
Certified Plumbing Engineers (CIPE/CPD);
USGBC LEED Certified professionals (LEEDTM)
IES Builds – great partnerships - great teams - great building systems