Client: PLACER COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION
Facility Type: Education Institutional
Location: Placer County
JOB SITES: 4 SITES
• Lighting systems retrofit throughout.
• Replacement of five old and inefficient condensing units with new high efficient systems at Pineview School along with a total of five Title 24 compliant thermostats.
• Provided and installed a Tridium web based Building Automation System with graphics for Annex Building for 365 Nevada St. and Administration Building at 360 Nevada St. and Secret Ravine School. Programmed new Tridium control system to minimize equipment run times and to improve the HVAC system’s efficiency.
• Installed five Vending Misers resulting in reduced energy use of vending machines.
• Provided and installed two 10-ton/each Liebert units for Computer and Data Communication Room.
• Installed Energy Star EZ Save software program developed by DOE (Department of Energy) in conjunction with ENERGY STAR, approved by EPA and sponsored by PG&E.
• Installed Trash Compactor for Administration Building, 360 Nevada Street site.
• Improved Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) control, reduced maintenance expenses providing energy savings. Installed Ultraviolet Germicidal lamps on 52 HVAC units.